Hot summer should deserve a hot bar beque party! A large group of friends gather around, enjoying the warm weather with a barbeque and cold beer; that would be the best thing ever! The preparation you only need to do is to get an excellent tool – a powerful gas grill, which ensures you the fun of hand-on cooking and delicious barbeque. Believe me: a useful and powerful grill is definitely indispensable for buddies’ gathering or family party.
In my experience as holding lots of barbeque parties, I sincerely recommend you to this powerful Best Value 8 Burner Gas Grill Of 2016 and hope it will help you become a part talent.
Today’s Top Picks: Best value 8 Burner Gas Grill Of 2016
Several tips for you when choosing a gas grill
Before you get seared, boiled or burned on gas grill search, here aresome tips for you. Hopefully, this will help you separate necessities from the frills.
The number of burners: before you are going to cook food on the grill, have you ever thought about how much food and of what type, which means your grill should be big enough to hold the food as you might cook for different number of people. So, the surface size or the number of burners matters. Generally speaking, the bigger the better.
The BTUs: BTU is short for “British Thermal Unit” and it usually reflects a grill’s gas usage and heating potential. For a standard gas grill, it has 80-100 BTUs per square inch while 60-80 for an infrared grill. This measurement is not quite like horsepower on a car and more BTUs don’t means faster or better cooking, but this reflects the grill you buy is efficient and well made to some point.
Extraneous features: besides the necessary function of a gas grill, there are more functions you may need: side burners, warmer racks, rotisseries, even a smoker box, lights that let you cook at night. After all, more features usually means more you are likely to spend. So just make a checklist and make the decision according to your needs and budget.
Best 8 burner gas grill: Commercial LP Gas Portable 8-Burner Event BBQ Grill w/ PVC Fitted Cover
In this article, I plan to focus on this very gas grill and recommend it heartily: one super powerful amazing huge grill with 8 burners – perfect ideal grill for restaurants, hotels, catering, school & sporting events and country clubs and much much more! This is a design for the most people.If you are search a gas grill for business use, this one is definitely your best choice which caters for you needs and help you success. In the following passage, I’d like to detail this great grill to you.
- Ultra-large area for cooking area: you can cool 65 hamburgers or 126 hot dogs at once. This is the genuine “Big Mac” in grills, specially designed to cook for endless eaters.
- Heavy but portable design: the grill has porcelain wire cooking grids of 1,001 sq, 8 Stainless Steel burners each with 14,500 BTU and heavy-duty foldable cart for easy transportation.
- Ideal portability: when the cart collapses, the grilling unit would be locked in it while you put the fitted PVC cover over unit with slots for carrying handles on each side to stick out. Over 1000 square inches of side shelf space are big enough for food preparation, storage and serving.
Reasons to buy
- First of all, the brand is certified by CSA (Canadian Standards Association) and owns a very good reputation all these years. So the quality and after-sales services are guaranteed.
- This super big grill can satisfy no matter how much food you want to cook and serve your guests. It will make you the center of attention in big events!
- Such a high cost-effective grill only costs you about 500 dollars but gives you ever-increasing cooking pleasure!
- When cooking for the public or big parties, this is what you need!
- Absolutely love this grill and I would recommend it to everyoneI know.
OK, I am sure you definitely have been touched after reading this passage, so go to click on Amazon.comright now to check whether this super huge grill still has stock. If you are interested in 5 or 6 burner gas grills, welcome to read the other passages I wrote about some nice gas grills, such as Char Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Propane Gas Grill, with sideburner and Broil King 923587 Baron 590 S Natural Gas Grill. For more details, please click here.